Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A paragon of eloquence

Does not equate to one's personality or character.


-

SEE ZUO EN!
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYY.
ME LOVES YOU KAY!
AND MISS BAOBEI MANY MANY.



-

This is so frustrating.

I have a lot of things on my mind now that I would like to say, but I just can't put it into words. Sometimes, words are not enough to show how I feel, in other words, cannot express my feelings correctly and/or accurately. Or I simply don't have that wide range of vocabulary that dictionaries have. Or maybe not as, uh, poetic(?) as some of you are.

So, yes. Now that I've made my point, made myself clear, I can start crapping and messing around with my small and pathetic range of words, vocabulary, whatever.

But once again, I've forgotten what I wanted to talk about.

Well anyway, I want to confess that recently I've been recklessly (Or not) spending my money on books. Or more particularly, what d'ya call it- yarnssss?
Also-known-as crime thrillers, mystery, whatever you'd like to call it.

I bought 5, borrowed 4 (At the start of holidays), and now I'm at my 7th book already.

Alright. I know. This is none of your business, and I have no reason to bore you guys with this.

One last thing though..

Facts are stupid things.
- Ronald Reagan


(And I couldn't agree less.)
Goodbye.



P/s, this post seems so grammatically unsound.