Monday, June 08, 2009

I'm having mixed feelings.

And this sucks big time.

Walao. I sad liao la. You guys don't even remember my birthday correctly -.-
I.e : Lionel (Who messaged me ystd wishing me happy birthday), Alfred (Refer to his blog), my dad (Who gave me $50 ystd and said it was my birthday present when I asked him why suddenly give me money).

Okay, so now I tell you. MY BIRTHDAY WAS YSTD OKAY! (Note the time now.)
Not 6 June or whenever lol.

And then WenJun don't even remember that its my birthday today until ZiYan reminded him during dinner.

Sadded kay :/

But thanks to ZuoEn baobei, TzeHwee baobei, Er Zi, Nadin, ShiTing, ZiQi, Boyfriend, MeiHui baobei, Kristie(rock!), SeeYee, JiaJia, KaMin, DionLoh, Sally, Diyanah and Mummy for the birthday wishes.
Thanks to Boyfriend, Felicia, Louis and Jerald for the Eeyore.
And thanks Sumin jiejie for the nice breakfast (:
And I'm gonna get another two ang bao tomorrow from my mum and her friend X:
Then I can get my DS already! (:

P/s. SEEEEEEE. Even Milk and Felicia didn't wish me happy birthday! -__________-

I really hate my brother sometimes, gahhh!

Summary for today:
1) ZiYan/WenJun's house
2) Breakfast
3) MRT
4)Bugis Junction
5) Kinokuniya
6) Bugis Street
7) Iluma
8) Movie
9) Bugis Junction
10) MRT
11) Cousins' house
12) Car
13) Dinner
14) Home

Today went to ZiYan/WenJun's house for breakfast.
Sumin jiejie made breakfast for us :D
Super nice lei, got bacon, scrambled eggs, sausages, strawberries, bread.
Then mine got happy birthday one, hhaha.

Then watched tv, and went to Bugis with Ziyan.
Bought another book, now I have seven books to read during the holidays :D
Then went Bugis Street, and Iluma for movie.
Back to their house after that, and their brother drove us all for dinner with the family.
Then homeeeeeeee.

Pp/s. Maybe I should do the summary thingy everytime I post X:

Kay.
And happy birthday to Joe!

KAYYYYYY. Byebye.