Saturday, June 06, 2009

Happy, finally.

490th.
A few more hours ,

Just reached home not long ago, and ye yeah, haven't bathed yet, but I promise I'll go bathe once I finish blogging okay?



Summary:
1) 157
2) Jurong Point
3) Bentobox
4) Harris
5) Jurong Safra
6) Kbox
7) Pool
8) Jurong Point
9) Kiddy Palace
10) Mac
11) 198
12) Home
13) Playground
14) WenJun's house
15) Home


Well, today went to (2) with Boyfriend. Tried to give me a surprise, but kinda failed because Bf gave the game away by suddenly saying to me that she and Felicia lied to me. I asked her about what and she said I'll know when I reach there (3), so I pretty much guessed what's going on.

So reached (3), then Felicia(Who lied to me saying that she has some church stuff on today) "popped up" together with a huge Eeyore soft toy. Ate, then talked for awhile. Went down to (4) to get my books(Big yay.) and then walked to (5).

Intended to (6), but all the rooms are full. So went to (7) instead. Well, Boyfriend and Fel were the ones playing, I just sat there and read my book. Then back to (8) and went to (9) to uh, play. (10) after that, icecream (:

Bused (12) with Boyfriend. Dumped my stuff in my room then walked over to the (13). Finally saw JingFu's girlfriend! Haha. As usual, over there reading while they run here run there X: Then played Concentration, and went up to (14) for mahjong. Walked (15) @ nine.

I guess I really enjoyed myself today, because even Felicia & Boyfriend said so. (: they said that this is the first time in a very long while that they saw me so happy, laughing the whole day. I haven't been like this, not since ____________.

P/s. Boyfriend was really cute when she used hand sign to tell me what was the __________. Hahaha (:


-

Alright, done!
Going to bathe now, may update later.
Sayonara!