Thursday, June 04, 2009

Ohmanzxczxcxxxx.
I am effing irritated and pissed off now.

Firstly because of Felicia Chee.

Secondly because of my aunt (And cousin).
They're rummaging among my mum's clothes and picking those "suitable" ones for themselves.
What the fuck can.

Idk why aunties are so tan xiao pian yi one. My mum's clothes don't even suit them can. And then , its not even auntie only. My cousin also like that. Wth la.

They didn't even ask permission from my mum, and my dad let them do what they want.
And moreover my mum told me that she left those (smaller) pieces for me and the others for her sisters.
Then now see what they are doing. Really is wtf.

Then whenever they hold up something and my dad says that I should be able to wear that, they will comment that: "No la, its abit too big for her/The sleeve too wide la."

Then this time they came over, my aunt brought her god-daughter along. My aunt wants to come, my cousin wants to come, I cannot say anything since they're my relatives. But they brought her along and my family is not related to her at all, and now we have to squeeze even more because of her.

I swear that in the next few days, or should I say, hours, they will surely do something else to piss me off further.

I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hate having them staying here. Bye.