Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Nuts!

EDITED !@ 9.28pm

Went to JP find Boyfriend in the afternoon d:
Lunched at Kopitiam, then saw ShiTing and Eleanor also.
So ate with them, Boyfriend ate chai tau kway(?),
ShiTing, Eleanor and I shared mango sago and ice kachang. But mostly its me who ate the mango sago la, cause mango is one of my favourite fruit ;D

Then I realised something very weird lei. The mango hor, SPICY one!
WEIRD RIGHT. Its like when you eat, got this "spike" sensation, LOL.
Idk how to say la. You have to eat it to understand.
Spicy mango (:

Then walked around , went to Harris.
So many Mystery/Crime thrillers la! I want to buy all! :/
But I never bring a lot of money so just bought two books.
Jefferey Archer and Jeff Abbott's, hahaha.

Then went to Mcky,
Eleanor: "Chips and Dale!!!"
ShiTing: "Mickey mouse!!!"
Lmao. X:

Bused home.

Should I go to school tomorrow?
I really don't feel like it.. Argh :/

Either way..
Lunch tomorrow with Methane (:

Goodbye.
-


Omg,I'mreallygoingnutsathomela.
There'snothingtodoandnobodyisfreetogooutandidon'tfeellikegoingoutalone!
Nutsnutsnuts.
ThenifinishedalltenbottlesofYakultalready,sonomoreformetodrink!Andnomorechocolatestoo!
Roaaaaaaar.Thissucks.Holidayssucksttm.):
Uhokay,IdeletedawayonewholeparagraphoftwittingbecauseIsuddenlydon'tfeellikepostingit.
SoitslikeIwastedafewminutesofmytimetryingtocomeupwithaqualitytwittingthingla.Zz.

Ohkay,thisislikesoboringgggggg!Bye!


Don't bother reading. (: