Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I wonder.


Has it always been like that?


-
Firstlyyyyyyyy, happy milkday to HL! :D
Hahaha, okay la. Happy birthday to Ong Hui Lun! (:
And to Jolene Chuaaaaa!

Oh, then got back all my results already.
I failed 5 out of 7 subjects. Die.
Total failure. Really have to mug like hell already.
):

And I haven't bought prepaid card! Ah hell.

And I just spent $32. ):
Am broke now. Well, kind of anyway.

I cannot imagine a short Alfred, like I cannot imagine a fat JiaXin.
Makes sense right? ;D Yep, I guess so.
Why I mentioned it suddenly? Oh, its because Alfred said that he was really short in primary school, like even shorter than ShiNan O:

Then he suddenly say,
Okay, don't keep talking about shortness, if not later make you(Aka Jiayi) feel short again.
ZZZ.


-
Mdm Yee was complaining that she wasted her December holidays ("Writing the stupid report, the stupid award, the stupid stupid stupid, all the stupid things") and told us she need to go for a course again next week.
Jonathan: Why you need to go on course again? .... Cause you not good enough right?!

Mr Fong also very funny today. He walked into my class all smiles and looking oh-so-happy.
So we asked him why. Guess what he said?
"Oh, cause I thought those people standing outside was waiting for me, make me seem like some kind of VIP." (P/s. Those were normal chinese pupils waiting for ZLS to go out of the class.)
Then Sally said: Yeah, VIP. Very-Idiotic-Person.

Then I remember, few days back,
Ms Chen: "The good news is..."
Andrew interrupts: Jonathan is no longer in your class!
Then many people clapped and cheered, LOL.


AHHHHHH, Okay. Those were all I can remember.
-
And I was quite happy yesterday because I managed to deesiao Zhang laoshi during her Chinese lesson yesterday :D

And I hate Home Based Learning.
Okay.
Bye.

P/s. After reviewing my post, I deleted a lot of irrelevant stuff, like the Prawn Noodle Soup (PNS for short) incident for example.