Thursday, May 21, 2009

Cookies


and cream.


-

- Yawwwwwwwns -
I WANT TO SLEEP LA.

Home Based Learning (HBL for short) from 8am till 2pm.
So still have to wake up early.
HBL sucks alright!

Kayyyy, shall update later.
Gonna do my English assignment now.
Bye!


/Edited. - 1115 (Again)
1. English
2. Social Studies
3. Maths
4. Physics
5. MT

Left with chinese!

Zhang laoshi told us to post on forum but Yangmehmeh make one under Assessments.
So I called ZLS to ask her do at where. Guess what? She ownself also don't know. Then in the end tell me call her back at 1pm when it is the actual time for our Chinese HBL.
But I want faster finish everything so that I can play laaaaa! Tsk.

Nevermind.
Ah. And I am super pissed off just now.

Since I finish the other assignments already, meanwhile I go play first!
-


Alfred told me to play hotel626 but I don't dare.
x.x ~ I went to turn off the screen halfway thru it, ah.
And I am not going to do the chinese report!

Toodles!





- EDITED MORE.
CLICK TO ENLARGE.



Alfred drew this according to my DP. Hahaha.







Alfred being super random!



Drew these for Boyfriend, haha.

OKAY. All screenshots up. BYE! ;D