Tuesday, May 19, 2009

it was all I could do,


To keep myself away.


-
Ah hell, I need to buy a prepaid card for my phone already.
Thanks to my phone bill (Which is always around $80), my dad now says that I have to pay whatever amount that overshot. Thus meaning that I most probably have to pay around $30 something every month.
Using prepaid will, hopefully, be cheaper ye.

My brother is going for camp tomorrow! Until Friday, which means that I can have the computer all to myself for the next 3 days. However unwilling I might be, I will still miss him (I think).

Home-based learning on Thursday. Was rejoicing at first, at the thought of not having to go to school which means that I won't have to wake up so early in the morning.
Apparently, I was wrong. Because the schedule was according to normal school time, from 8 in the morning till 2 in the afternoon. There goes my sleep.

I suddenly remembered. I dreamt of Physics the other night. Freaky.

Today, visited old folks' home after school for CIP. Sang songs and stuff. Not very fun.

I failed 4 out of 7 subjects already. Sucky results! ): No one but myself to blame. Sadded ):
Right. Sayonara, goodnight!