Thursday, April 23, 2009

When you believe.

Today is a very emotional day for me.
We went to do our NWSP after school.

Anybody up for a fish? Cause I would like somebody to go do her till she is upside down. The fishing teacher didn't let us go into the work room, cause *insert reasons* and she super AP one nor. Wth la, really cannot stand her. Go computer lab also the same, until Ms Lim came up with us. We had lots of fun and laughter inside na, though at one point I was quite pissed cause of the solar radiation thingy.

Then as we were walking to the coffeshop, I started saying that he wanted to cry.. And so he did. Then me and K started crying also.
Reached the coffeshop, and started crying again. Everybody cried, except for A who claimed that he cried too much thus cannot cry anymore, and then started laughing, and the cycle goes on.

Went to order food. And my ice miloooooo! I love the milo there can. Anyw, Ms Lim called us halfway, then I gave the phone to A cause I can't talk. Just when Eleazar, ShiNan they all walking by. And all of us were crying at that time.

-

To I,
We're all in this together, so we really can understand how you're feeling, cause we are feeling the same amount of stress as you are. Nothing is impossible if we believe in ourselves. We will always be here for one another. I totally agree with what K say.
So we must hang on there okay, and we are not done yet! We are going to Germany :) So keep faith, and stay strong.
-

Everybody, please visit http://www.sunscreenfruitsfhss.ning.com/! This is not some virus site or what, so please go join and become a member nowwwww! Take it as doing me and my team a favour. And while you're at it, do the quiz and polls there and comment as well. I'll love you if you do that. Tyvm! :)
-


We are going to Germany.
Toodles.