Wednesday, April 15, 2009

handsome suito! :)

Helloooo people!
I want the song Skyway Avenue! But I don't know where to download from :/ So if you have pleaseeeeeeee send me okay :D:D
P/s. I know I noob, no nid remind me :)

I discovered something interesting in school! But its still only an assumption. But most likely I think it will come true. Hehhhhhs.

Today after school went to Jurong Point. Bentobox, pizza. I heart me some cheese! :) Then went to watch Handsome Suit. Hahahaha, funny luh. Okay, maybe some people will think it as lame instead. But please, have some sense of humour :) Then went to M)phosis find JiaXin and Louis. Saw XinMei, ShuWuen, and their friend there. WuYing is also supposedly there, but I didn't see her ): Anyw, collected my shoes, then bused home with JiaXin. She came to my house to borrow Marked, and shun bian see _______.

Hahahahaaaa. Okay. That's all lor :)
Tomorrow choir SYF! Omgomg. Jiayouuuuuus! :D Ah, whatever. I'm going with them anyw. Can skip lessons, hoho. Then can skip Chinese lesson also! Cause going to Singapore Poly at 2pm for my NWSP, muahahah.

And speaking of NWSP, now there are extra additional 3 pots of plant for us to water and measure! O: Pomelo, guava, and starfruit. How do you measure starfruit?! Ah, hell. Whatever :)

I think I will post tomorrow instead. Or delete this post and post new one or something. Okayyyyyyy, byebye! :)