Tuesday, April 14, 2009

feverish vampyre.

Hello earthlings! *cough cough*
Jiayi is sickkkkkkkkkkk ):

I had fever yesterday and I am feeling much better now though still a bit feverish. Yesterday was totally horrible. I went to school, then started feeling like I was sore all over. Then I had flu, and cough, and started feeling vvv sleepy and tired. So I knew I was gonna have a fever. True enough, it started during PE. Lucky there was no PE; Mr (Sexaye Legs) Teo wasn't in school.

Then it continued for the rest of the day, went to the sick bay in the end. All guys except for me -.- Actually I didn't want to go but Mdm (Beautiful) Yee and WuYing kept telling me to, so I just went lor. Also didn't rest or what, cause the guys were very noisy and kept disturbing me. Went back to class and slept for the rest of the day. I would have went home if I could, but Number 1: There must be somebody to pick you up; And there is no one to pick me up. And Number 2: There is English oral after school.

Therefore, I stayed in school cause I did not want to miss Oral and retake it alone or something. During the actual examination, I was one of the last few, and as I've said before (Refer to previous post), my examiner was MS WONG. Ah, hell. She's sucky can. I was feeling totally restless and not concentrating at all. Until I ate my lor mai kai. Actually(and obviously), no eating is allowed in the hall, but.. heck. Finally, it's my turn. Crapped. Whatever.

Went back to class and slept for 1 hour plus. Too lazy/tired to move. Until that *inserts vulgarities* Eleazar Sng came in to my class and slammed his fist on my table. I jumped, i think, and I scolded him. Duh, who wouldn't? Was really restlessssssss. Anyw, bused home with Fel after that. Went home and slept for don't know how many hours. Woke up at 7pm, went to eat some dinner. Then went to bathe. Took temperature, 38.8; And I am sure that my temperature was way higher when I was in school. Then took medicine, went to sleep directly after. Didn't go to school today. And I woke up very late today. Pig right, I know.

Then now, I feel exactly the same as yesterday, minus the fever and terrible headache, but plus the fact that my stomach hurts like hell whenever I coughed/sneezed/laughed. Ah, hell. Its so dumb.

-

And I think that I probably should write a book or something, cause you see, I can write one whole post on my fever. Cool right? Hahhhhhs. Okay, whatever.

And I finished Untamed! And since i've already finished Hunted, of the HoN series, I want Tempted nowwwwwwww! ): Or any other nice books on vampires/vampyre :D

Oooooh, and my M)phosis flipflops are hereeee. Somebody pei me go collect? ;D

-

Ohyeah! My team got into the NWSP first round :D:D

Ms Lim: Dear all, we're in! Guess wad... We nd to go for a briefing this thurs at singapore poly at 2pm. Who can't make it?
Me:Wheee! I was like omgomg when i saw that the msg was from you. (blahblahblah)
Ms Lim: (blahblahblah) Haha, btw, ur sms earlier cheer me up. Quite funny. (blahblahblah)

Ms Lim is so cute lah, haha.

Okay, Bye :)