Sunday, April 26, 2009

Good luck.

Hey guys(and girls).
Tomorrow is the big day! Wish us luck and we will send you postcards from Germany! :)

-
Went out with my mum and her friends to IMM in the afternoon.
Ate at Ichiban, finally got to eat my sushiiiii :D
Samatha was uber hardworking la, she was carrying her SS textbook wherever we went.
Bought 2 books and some markers and stuff.
And then I told Samantha about the carnival stuff over lunch, and she say maybe they're going! :)

Anyway, pictures!


Presentation cards!
Wrote 'germany' there as a source of motivation, haha.


I think I look damn retarded in the photo above la.


Cupcakes from Bakerzin.


One of the many Mickeys Wuying drew on my stuffs(My table, in this case).

Last but not least, a very happy belated birthday to Sally :)
Last LAST but not least, a happy birthday to Benjomin too :)
Goodbye.

P/s. My dad just told me that there is no curfew for me (And my bro).
Pp/s. Tomorrow is the judging. We can do it right?! JIAYOU TEAM.
Ppp/s. I am getting a major headache over some stupid stuffs.
Pppp/s. I'm not gonna P/s anymore. BYE (For real).