Monday, April 27, 2009

MYE.

Sorry to say.. But the Mid-Year Examinations are coming soon. And to "boost" my confidence even more, Mdm Yee said that she thinks my class will fail both the Amath & Emath paper BADLY. Good way to boost our confidence, Mdm Yee. Okay, but well, that is true. For me at least. I'm sure to flunk both my math papers one lor. And its already very lucky if I even manage to pass either of these papers, AND if I don't fail at least one of my other subjects.

But well, I am gonna go out every single day after the exams, I SWEAR. And since I have no curfew, I can stay out as late as I want, but sadly, there will be no one to accompany me. Okay, that was so rubbish. Sorry dear blog, you are becoming a rubbish bin and my crapping partner :)

Anyway, today was the NWSP second round! O: Hahaha, but we sure get into Finals one la X: Okayyyyy, rubbish again. We are going to Germany lor! d: I think we did quite well overall, and I didn't pronounce anything wrongly, and today, I wore the school blazer for the first time! Tsk.

We were "partying" in the meeting room too! d: Played music loud loud and kept dancing and singing along with the songs, lolol! Like crazy people like that. Before and after the judging :) A's dance moves were uber funny, and I(Not me -,-) & K were walking around the room hi-fiveing each other. Laugh-out-loud. Then I(As in me, not I) doubled up laughing, looking at them. Then went back to class, and crapped with Javan. Dumb la he! Then was talking crap to Wuying, and she said: I shall not crap with you. *smiles* and goes back to doing her math. Hahaha.

And I created a new Hotmail account! Hohoho :)
Okayokay, I shall stop crapping here.
BYE!
I'm so fond of you :3