Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cinderella.

[Update]

Went to JP, collected my shoes, bought a whole cheesecake.
Went to Arena to play pool again.

JIAXIN CHEERUP! D:

you always pretend like you don't really care cause you don't wanna affect others, but i know you do. you don't have to keep everything to yourself sometimes. don't let your mood affect how you play for the competition tomorrow okay. cheerup, iloveyou lots.

-
I saw a girl, on the bus.
Her mother said to her: Cinderella works so hard, but did you see her complaining at all?
Girl: *shakes head* The house is so dirty!
Her mother said: Exactly! And see what happened to her in the end. She still had a happy ending right?


-

I know you like to win, or to phrase in a nicer way, you are very competitive. But you didn't have to say all that ugly stuffs right?
I already warned you that Im a nub. If you want me to play, then don't complain.
I just performed slightly better for the 2nd round, and you had to say something that ridiculous.
I treat you as a good friend, but you have to say that. It hurts, you know. Wait, you
don't know.

And you made JiaXin feel worse instead of cheering her up, by saying all those negative stuff. Did you know how big your words has a impact on us? No, I bet you don't know again.
-




Hello!
Wondering what I am doing here? It's cause I skipped math remedial ~
1. I don't feel like going, who does?
2. I'm having stomachache again.

So now my stupid partner is smsing me :D
And people jio me out go play pool. And I nid go JP collect shoes. And now Ian is msn-ing me telling me to go school @ 1230 for NWSP meeting O:
LOLOL ~ Okay, no link I know ._.

Aiyahhhh. Might update again ltr, after I come back from god-knows-where .
Until then, bye!