Friday, February 27, 2009

x.x

You know, there are quite a few funnehhh people in my class!
In other words, lame(sometimes).

Andrew is the first one.
Today Mr Fong was showing us an article during SS on a pair of siblings not wanting to cut their hair or something. Then Andrew said: Cause they don't want to be like you now mah.
p/s. Mr Fong is, ummmm.. Well, clever people like you should know lah?

CheeYuan was doing something at the back of the class, then..
Ms Chua: CheeYuan, you pervertic boy!
Andrew: Ms Chua, you haven't met ShiZhou yet.
-
Javan, CheeYuan and KerJie(aka Nickson) is also very fun-ny/lame.
E.g: Jeow's Law , KUEH LAPIS.
-
Mdm Yee, my math teacher, is very funny.
She told us something that happen during her O levels.
Q: Explain why some elements in the periodic table are represented by 2 alphabets instead of one.
She answered,
A: Go ask the stupid inventer lah.

And she said that she drew comics on her test paper before cause she don't know how to do the question. "Mr (insertnamehere), since I don't know how to do this question, I shall draw some comics for your entertainment." LOL.
-
Ms Chua, my form teacher, is also very funny.
Andrew: Ms Chua, you should marry a carpenter.
Ms Chua: Yes, then he will make me a shelf and leave me there right? (Left on the shelf- Inside joke)
Wait. Did I mention this before?
-


Okayyyy. That was quite random I know.
But everyday in class there will be a lot of funny stuffs one.
Yesterday got English & SS paper.
English was quite easy(I think) .
Both passages are on the Olympics, AGAIN.
Oh btw hor, the teacher got AP one ._.

And SS hor, I just finished in time lor.
The sources are quite chim. So slow people like me take longer to understand.
About ten seconds after I wrote my final full-stop, the teacher shouted stop.

-
Today, was okay.
HMT paper. Was
chicken feet. NOT.
Aiya, actually still okayokay. But no time to sleep leh.
By the time I finish the paper left few minutes only.
I wrote the answer for one question at the wrong place! x.x

Then we have PE.
Skipped again, d:
Went to the toilet @ the Science block, then went back to class.
Sat there and chat. I think so far I only went for 3 PE lessons!

Recess.
Then Humanities, Mr Fong very boring as usual.
I'm sitting at the first row, yet he didn't catch me doing Math.
Instead he took away the math homework from a person near the back o.o

And then Math.
Spent the two periods doing corrections only, x.x
Then Mdm Yee chiong the Inequalities with us before Zhang laoshi come.

HMT.
Suckyyyyy.
Zhang laoshi late for like 25 minutes, talk for 15 minutes, left 20 minutes only, she still tell us to do the Yingyongwen! Then I went down to buy the book another 5 minutes gone.
She say finish then can go lor! ==
So when the bell rang at 1335, nobody was allowed to go.
Except Andrew lah, he walked straight out of the class, ignoring Zhang laoshi's threats.
Chiong till 1400, before I'm allowed to go.

Then Felicia attitude me siaaaaa :/
Went to Mac. Ate and start our homework.
Saw MeiHui! :D
Then halfway ShiTing, Cheena, Nadin, Diyanah, TingTing and Wilson came.
All from triple science nehhh, so asked them to teach us maths :D
Wilson scribbled on my paper till no space liao x.x
And still can't get the answer after discussing with Cheena & ShiTing!
lolol, so I say just forget it lor.

Went to the post office to post a letter.
Then bused home.

I wanna go to library to study tomorrow!
Who want come along? x.x
LOLOLL, okayy.

Ohmygod, its so
wordy.
Sorry if you're cross-eyed reading my post d:
Alrighhhht, shall enlarge my words to see clearly .
I'll try to do some of my homework now, bye!