Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hi earthlings! I'm here to posttttt!
Okayyyyy. Actully this post is supposed to be posted tmr ._.
But well, nevermind lah hor.

Mr Yeo ask for IT rep to help him set up.
When nobody went out, he started nagging.
Then..
Andrew: All the teachers very clever one. Do themselves. Independent.
Mr Yeo: So what are you trying to tell me? *Raises eyebrow
Class: *Laughs
Then TangJue went and help him. Cause he is the IT rep -.-
Mr Yeo: Okay, at least got one helpful student. UNLIKE SOMEBODY.
-
Jonathan: Mr Yeo, how long have you been teaching?
Mr Yeo: Why?
Andrew: Cause you seem so young. (FYI, Mr Yeo is not young. No offence.)
Mr Yeo: Thank you. *Sarcastically
Javan: No lah, cause we want to 搞师生恋 with you. (As in TSR)
Mr Yeo: Ohhhhh, no thanks.
-
We not paying attention & keep doing other stuffs (Like smsing under the table).
Mr Yeo: Don't think I don't know what you people are doing ah. When I've started teaching you are still a small little baby.
Class: *Silence & stares at Mr Yeo
Then.. we burst out laughing. LOLOL.
-

Explain why water cannot be described as an element. I wrote, Because it is not found in the periodic table ._. LOLOL X:





I want to go out on Saturday lahhhh!
Somebody pei me leh? D:
Unless JiaXin's mum let her go lor x.x
Bleh.


Physics & Emath test tmr!
Keep your fingers(and toes) crossed!