Sunday, February 15, 2009

Yesterday.

Lalaaaa. Okayyyyyy. I've decided to post one day earlier, LOL.
So, yesterday bused to JP with JiaXin and Louis. Then waited for Felicia. Went to get my camera! :D Then saw some unexpected people doing unexpected things.
Afterwhich we went to lunch at Bentobox. Then halfway through our meal, Benjo called. Me and Felicia went to find him, in the end he needed help on choosing valentine's day present for his girlf. And we ended up lending him money.
Then we started walking around. Told JiaXin and Louis to go off by themselves but they don't want, then keep following us. So in the end we split up and the two of them didn't know who to follow, hahhaha. Felicia's plan worked uhs.
When we made sure that they stopped following us, we went to -insertnamehere- (I forgot the name of the shop) and did some stuffs lah, LOL. We were too bored liao. And we ended up making something for JiaXin and Louis.


Me, and Felicia holding up the J and F.

For JiaXin & Louis.

See! The couple lah.

Then they went home first.
We continued walking around aimlessly, cause I didn't bring enough money for Felicia's present.
Then...

Felicia obviously likes this Carebear in diapers a lot.
And I haven't bought my bag, waterbottle, shoes all those stuffs lah!
Blehhhhhh.
Okayyyy. Imma gonna get breakfast. I think.
Byebye!