Saturday, July 12, 2008

Okay, Hello!
dis few days actually want t blog..
but then. yeah well, whatever.
one whole week dint blog lerh :D

Hmm, next saturday(19 July) there's a public performance..
then th syf team no ned auditions! I was so happy. LOL. xD
as for those not on th main team.. they did auditions.
then about 85% of th choir got in lorh.

then Ms Chua told us tht we are gonna wear our gowns -.-!
wtheck, th event at West Coast leh!
its gonna be damn hot can -.-
And if we're wearing our gowns & tuxedo, tht means we are wearing court shoes -.-!
how t walk on th sand.. ?!
LOL.
I'd bet next week there will be sectionals.. Hais.

Ytr.. Friday right?
had pe first period.
Mr Chan supposedly told us t run, but then in th end he let us off. xD
then just dawdled arnd with nth t do.
watched th rest do their 5 stations niah.

then home econ.
walao, i darn dislike th tcher can -.-
cook chicken curry..
then Hazairi keep scolding me -.-
Cos im a total noob at peeling/cutting.

then in th end, turns out tht th chicken curry was chaota(!).
its nt even thoroughly cooked, and it doesnt taste like curry, but like bbQ-ed.
and me & hazairi were about th slowest, RAWR.
then Ms Tan told me t carry th bks and blahblahblah.
I heck care her, I just put th books in her pigeonhole, fullstop.
th part about her asking me t tick who handed in and so on, let's just say i forgot.

then recess, stayed in class.
then one period of math,
my ear bleeding, so Kristie helped me take out my earring.
then it was darn painful -.-

then english,
Mr Yeo dint scold me though im wearing one earring & two ear sticks.
Bleh. Or mayb he dint see th ear sticks at all, since they're transparent.

and finally, mt.
Apparently, i could nt put my earring back in for whenever i tried, it bled.
then nw i cannot poke thru it at all.
th hole behind seem t have closed.
RAWRRR. have t pierce agn next time T.T

& then.
blahhhhhhhhh. I dun feel like posting anymore,
Okay. Im crapping.

toodle. And.
byebye!~