Tuesday, July 15, 2008

edit.
photos are hereee :D
p/s. my mum just came home with some durian puffs & mousse & cakes :D
they're darn delicious ._.
esp th mango mousse, since mangoes are th love of my life :D




yay. my name. lol~
Fish & chips! :D by Cherlyn.

hardworking pple.
Jordan's mindmap
his teapot -.-

okaye, so reading is th first period.
it was at th hall.
frankly speaking, we dint read at all, we sang.
I mean, we needed t learn th song for tmr(Racial Harmony Celebration).

then its mt.
th singing alrd took up part of it.

& then is..
PE. went hall.
Mr Chan told us t take a spoon with a pingpong ball on it, and walk arnd th hall briskly.
its for th record challenge thing.
And I got in -.-

BUT! I just realised tht next weekend im gng bacq t malaysia.
so i actually cant be there during th actual thing -.-
So, too bad nor.

After dis is math.
time pass very quickly siah. xD

then recess,
blahblahblah. :D

English, mr yeo didnt come.
so free periods yeah :D
I spent most of th time playing hangman with th guys, and trying t stop them from calling me harlot -.-!
Azhar found th word in his dictionary, and showed it t penguin & Jeron.
then they started calling me harlot.
They dint wanna show me th meaning, so i borrowed dict. from Shi Ting.
& you know what it means?
Well, you can go look it up yourself.
Its just very lame lah.

and then claymation.
we made lil presents from clay.
very cute lah :D
then stephanie and th other instructor helped us too :]

then school end lerh.
and blahblahblah :D
went up t class take bag(& books), then went down.
when we reach 2nd floor then realise we forget our claymation stuffs -.-
then we play black & white, im th odd one out, so i ran up t take.

thenthenthen.
went home with JiaXin.

Okay! tmr..
there's dis racial harmony thing, whichever class has th most number of pple wearing ethnic costumes, will get prize(i think).
Am I gng t wear a cheongsam? ZOMG.
I do hope our class wins :/
photos t be uploaded! :]