Sunday, July 06, 2008

Hello!
I just rmb tht tingting say she gng t wake up at six in th morning t play maple, cos she wanna beat jianyuan. LOL.
ting told me t join her, but like duh~ I couldnt wake up :]
now about half of th class playing maple lerhs, hahah.

okie, then.
I asked Mr Lee FK for our thirty-nine icecreams.
He told me t give him my class and register number, & said he was gonna call me.
but however is he going t call me when he dun have my number? -.-"
and whle we were talking, one guy from 2i7(?) go squeeze Mr Lee's breast -.-!
then me, jiaxin & nadin were like, laughing our butts off.

we're lucky because we dint get any homework.
and there're three days of holiday.
but what's th use if all three days you'll be staying at home? -.-
its super boring lorh.
xcept when you go play maple with all your other classmates lah.
okay, im bored, and im being random, so im just posting random stuff.

Right. Then Im gng t maple.
bye~