Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I changed skin, but almost forgot t post :P
So here I am now.

Hmm.
tday's lessons were boring as well.
first period- Reading.
was chosen t do th NE quiz.
then went comp lab, do lerh, then slack outside for a bit :X
then, by th time we went bacq t th parade sq, reading was over :D

then math.
boring :/

& then history.
th few of us like, finished th paper before he told us t do.
bleh.

then recess, and mt.
boringboring.

Aesthetics, or in our case, Claymation .
this time went t comp lab.
but th lesson is wasted, cos we dint do anything.
slackk only .

& then science.
Mr Chan told us someone gng t come and observe th lesson.
we told him t tell us who, but he dun want.
then turn out t be TEO EGGMAN. LOL.
I mean. Mr Teo EikMan. Aka Sexayelegs.

after sch, Jordan told me t go t th pet rockets thing.
Cos he canot go.
but in th end i nv go cause, i dun feel like staying bacq.
See, I so guai. LOL. jkjk.
in th end he also got go -.-

OMG.
got Science hw.
& Math hw.
& Chinese hw.
& still have Home Econ research.

Blehhhh .
those who hvnt hand in th NWSP 2009 consent form, plse hand in t me tmr!
Alrights .
Byebye~