Wednesday, July 23, 2008

yoyoyo~ :D
blogging about school agn. LOL.
I know its boring, bear with me.

first two periods is Art.
did th Indian, dying thingy?
we basically fold th cloth into any shape we wan, tie it with a lot of rubber bands, and dip them in dye. LOL.
But th result was pretty good :]

then its uhm, history.
got back our test.
I got 13! (upon 15)
:D

then math.
no hw agn :D
Our grp everybody hand in, so happy.
lol~ xD.

then recess,
& english.
had th compo test.
I over exceeded th word limit :/
Most of us wrote about 'Friends'.

then its MT.
just went thru th 课文 as usual.
Sian .

then assembly.
got th SciMath quiz thing.
Nadin and Ben Chia was emcee. LOL.
then whenever Nad look at me, I will smile my stupid smile, and she laughs.
LOL. - laughs -

then went back class, wait for Javan go back his class.
then I went into i1, ShiNan buay song ah -.-
He called Eleanor by her chinese name, laughs.
Darn cute lah.
then Javan gave me his consent form, and me & Felicia went down.

blahblah, put his consent form on Mdm Siti's table.
And now I realise tht I hvnt gave her some other pple's consent forms.
XZOMG.
Nvrm bah? Tmr when we go Science Center then give her :XX

Alrights. Hmm ..
I shall talk t my mushroom ball & pork ball :D
byebye~ :D