Monday, July 21, 2008

Hellohs! :D:D
so, tday is monday yeah.
Bleh :B

So, school.
I had no pe, so borrowed from JiaXin her extra one.
Reading was first.
Some pple read Enid Blyton books, then Mrs Tay call them stand up.
Hahah(!), Sarah was darn cute :D

Then PE.
played skipping with some pple.
then me & Nadin try skip tgt, we bang our head tgt!
LOL! It was painful lah.
She only laughs, then say she dun feel anything.
while my head pain like duno what (-.-)
then now swollen alrd, and got one big bruise there.

then history.
& after tht was recess.
Eh, now th moment Mr Lee see me he knows im after th 39 icecreams :D
lol~

and then,
mt.
did 应用文.
nv bring dictionary :/
then Jeron keep using my liquid lorhs, walaos.

Then is EL.
nv learn spelling, Bleh :B
but i still pass neh .
Hahahs, I also tio shocked.
but only pass by 11/20.

then math .
blahblahs.

after sch went t take taxi t IMM.
dragged Fel along with me ._.
went shopping with Felicia, mummy & HuiXian auntie :D:D
walk arnd minitoons.
bought three big plush :D
mummy paid for them, yay !
then she bough shoes & clothes also.
Wah. For th dinner.
then, took taxi home.

and, I screwed up th codes just nw.
Spent one hour plus trying t make things right.

Alrights. Now reply tag :D
Eleanor; you nt fair one nor. Only your best fren can call you nornor. then we all cannot. LOL. xD
Felicia; LOL! Hahahs(!)
Diyanah; *points up* Hahah! Dance dance dance! :D
ZuoEn; lol, got meh? ._.
Cherlyn; Lol, y cool person neh?
JiaXin; spam lah. I spam you bacq :D

Okaye. byebye!~