Saturday, September 05, 2009

Something about you is so addictive

Hello.
Feeling pretty tired now. Been out the whole day.

Woke up in the morning and went to meet BF and her dad drove us to PSD Academy for our HSK thing. It was pretty boring, and I kept thinking when it would be over. So longgggg.

Javan arrived 5 minutes late and he was not allowed into the room during the first part of the test. Then they said that he has a clone (Meaning there is someone who looks like him from the other school) and plus somebody has the same bag as him too! In the end they took the wrong bag (Each other's bag), hahaha.

Went to Tiong Bahru Plazza next, for lunch. Then trained to Vivo. The queue for tickets were really long, and tickets for the movie we initially wanted to watch was sold out -.- So caught G-Force instead.

Trained to Clarke Quay next, bought icecream. Then started spamming photos. Crapping and playing all over the place. OH, and guess what? We saw little kids literally bathing at the fountain! LOL. I really mean, literally!
Went to Liang Court, and of course Kinokuniya!! ;x Then trained home.

Pictures now ;)


Blurry.


(HL)Milk and me.


Classic.


Look like couple hor? ;x





Running lol.


F, BF (JX).


BF (JX), Me.


Icecream!





BF and me.


To milk: Lousy photography skills X:


(HL)Milk, F, BF (JX)


1, 2, 3.

Alright, before I go ranting on my private blog, I wanna say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!! ;D
(Yep, its my brother's birthday today O:)

Kay, bye.

P/S. I don't wanna risk it again. I might just burst like a bubble when I cannot control myself anymore.
PP/S. Blogger sucks. It takes forever to upload the photos.