Tuesday, September 01, 2009

If I could just see you tonight

Edit:
My father owes my aunt $1200 +! I really don't know how the hell he spends that sum of money so easily even though we're tight on cash now. Maybe I'll be homeless in a few months. Ha ha.
/edit.

I hate how words affect me so easily. A few words from her and my mood drops drastically, a few words from him and I could feel so happy. Its as if other people control how I feel, and I hate this!! Sometimes what other people say really hurts me, especially those coming from you-know-who and also her, her and him.

Sigh.

I feel so useless now.

Lowjiayi ahhhhhhh, you need to do your chinese homework or you'll have to stay back again tomorrow, don't let other people have a chance to talk about that again! Think think think. Don't blank out please. Brain cells please help me think, pleaseeeeee.

Forget it. I started writing this around seven and until now I'm still staring at a blank piece of paper.

Let's see.. She cooked chicken and egg, and veggies again. Gah.

Okay, nevermind. I'm going to eat my *cough* dinner now.