Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sell fish.

Fuck. ):

I know this is not a nice way to start an entry, but still.

I hate myself for crying because of what he said. I'm weak ain't I? ): I broke my promise to myself again. I told myself not to cry, but I still did. I know I don't stick to my words. But I really am trying. Will anybody believe me? I doubt so. Even my close friends don't trust me to keep to my word anymore. I'm so disappointed nowwwwwwww. Wth, hahaha. ): Serves me right. It's my own fault, I have no one to blame but myself. But it still hurts, so much. Will anybody understand? No. Yep, no. They won't ever. Too bad for me right? Hahaha, wthhhhhh ):

I think I'm beginning to dislikehate my family.
That's all you really need to know for now.

I typed out the reasons then hit backspace, so I'm back to square one. I wonder why I did that? People say we shouldn't hang our dirty linen in public, but I desperately need somebody to understand. But then I still hit backspace.

Nevermind. I shall heed their advice and try to steer myself away from these thoughts.

I hate the piece of land in front of my block. People hold getai(s) and those celebrations for festivals or whatsoever there and its always so noisy. And it ends so late everytime. Can't they be more considerate to other people? Even if I plug my earphones and turn the volume to the max, I still can hear them!! ARGH. Oh, somebody is singing the hokkien theme song for the taiwan drama now.

I got really pissed off at the people living in my house today. A hungry man is an angry man. Maybe they're right about this. Maybe because I was hungry, I was in a very bad mood.

a) My dad did not leave any money for me or my brother to buy food.
b) My cousin and his girlfriend took 1+ hours to cook one soup and one dish.
c) They only cooked for themselves.
d) My father's wife was watching television instead of cooking.

I ate 4 packets of Oreo for breakfast and lunch. I don't know why I am so hungry today when I normally could do without breakfast nor lunch.

I'm feeling dizzy now, with a headache. And I'm trying to pacify my hunger by drinking water. Which doesn't work apparently.

Oh great. My father is home.

I'm going to have my dinner now (Finally).

(Edited: I lost my appetite immediately after I saw what she cooked. Eggs, beans, fish, AGAIN. However, my stomach is still growling at me. What to do?)