Friday, August 07, 2009

The little bits.

Okay! I'm going to post about happy things today. I swear :)

Firstly, overdue photos of Leon (aka JingFu)'s birthday! (2 August)
Happy BELATED Birthday again! :)


Yummy cake.


Okay, don't know what he's doing.


Making a wish..


Cut cake! :)


Birthday boy. Retarded look X:


My bro. He's white cause of the flour!


The mess we made.. And it's so hard to wash away too!

Second happy thing, today only went to school for an hour! Cool right?! :) It's because of the national day celebrations ~ Milk sang solo :)

Third happy thing, going to library to do work later and then go swimming!! With BF, Fel, Lion, and SY :) Oh, and maybe Jiajia is going also.

Fourth happy thing, tomorrow is WenJun's birthday, so we're going to the playground to celebrate again! ;) Lucky there's not going to have flour this time round. And to _______, if you dare pour another pail of water down my back again, I swear you're gonna get it from me this time! $#!^*)&@#_!

Fifth happy thing, I'm meeting mummy again this Sunday, going to Orchard with Samantha they all too! :) Shopping and buffet, wahahah.

Sixth happy thing, my dad just bought home 14 bottles of cola (1.5 litre) .____.

Seventh happy thing, no school on Monday!!

Okay whatever. Bye.