Sunday, July 26, 2009

Because I'm Stupid

Hi!
Today was a fun day out with everybody.
(Everybody as in ZiYan, JiaXin, WenJun, and my brother.)

  • Went to Marsiling with Boyfriend to pay for her blogshop stuff.
  • It was a very last minute decision to go swimming.
It was fun, and funny. Fun because we played around a lot, and funny because a guy tried to ask my dearest chiobu (SEE, I DIDN'T MENTION YOUR NAME) for her number and it was a total failure. Once when we were going to change, another time when we were going out of KFC. (P/s. It was the same guy) Okay, no need to elaborate anymore :)

  • WJ/ZY's house
Didn't go to the playground today even though some of them were there. BF went home (It was way past her curfew) and the rest of us went to WJ/ZY's house to play and blahblah.


-
I wanna go swimming again next weekend, I don't care how busy you guys are!

I gotta finish collecting the money for the class hoodie by next week, or else we can say byebye to the free tee.

Right. I'm back to my normal self (I think), its like real crazy. One moment I'm like this, then the next moment I'm another person. Gah.

It's getting late, I have not done my homework, nobody has replied to my messages. Whatever. Goodnight.

Silly.