Sunday, June 21, 2009

你就是这样 stubborn.

Edited; THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY CBOX AND PLURK, SO COMMENT (AT THE END OF MY POST) IF YOU WANNA SAY ANYTHING UNTIL I FIX IT -.-

Hi humans (I assume you are one), I'm finally back aliveeeee.
Been meaning to update since few days ago, but then lazyyyyyy to write.

I know this is like one week ago, butttttttttttttt.
The five days of AEM was fun!

We had fun laughing and looking for angmohs and talking about LV ;D
Louis Vuitton owns every other brand okay! :x
HAHAHA. Those who went for the TRM course will know, of course.

There were field trips every afternoon while people who went for other courses stayed in school the whole dayyyy. We went to lots of places and saw many angmohs.

But then the other school taking same course as us (St Andrews) made us wait for them every single time. Every single time also late one seh.

Then one time the bus seats super dusty, the uncle never clean one lor -.-
Still deliberately go piak the seats when we said that some of us are allergic to dust.
Ah, they made into the list (Of schools that ____________ :) )

The teabreaks were delicious (Mostly) and we had to wear formal on last day during presentation. And I'm still clumsy with heels. So is Boyfriend. Gah.

Will post the photos after I receive them from whoever is sending the photos ;x

-

Ah, this few days been going over to WenJun's house.
For dinner, tv, mahjong, etc. :D
Around 1 plus or 2 am reach home.

The first night hor, we left the keys dangling there meaning we forgotten to lock the door, then next morning my dad saw and he was horrified ;x
After he came back from work keep scolding me and my brother, gah.

Ystd I woke up at..
Guess what time? :D
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

6 PM!


..

Yes, six in the evening leh.
Pro right? I know, thankyouverymuch.
I also don't know how sia, maybe because I'm not feeling well ystd?

Zzz, then my dad was scolding me for this, and then its like I help him save money lor, one day eat one meal, then shun bian can jian fei -.-




Ah damn it.
My stepmother(?) coming back soon -.- With her parents.
I wonder where they sleeping hor? If my dad wants me and my bro sleep with her parents, I confirm whack him one. If not I stayover at WenJun's place ;D

Okay, random, and none of your business.
So, byebye!