Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Peek-a-boo.



I like this photo! Look at Azhar's retarded face! :P
(Click to enlarge)
P/s. This is also the photo used in the magazine :)



Blogger is acting weird. But nevermind ~
As long as it still works.

Well anyway, hello.

This gonna be a wordyyyyy post! :)

I skipped every single lesson today. Good or what?
Never pon, got excuse one okay ;x

Went Science Center for prize presentation, blahbahbah.
Took cab with Azhar and Mdm Oen -o-
For those who don't know, Mdm Oen is my school's principal -,-
She ask so many questions, afterwards Ms Lim still ask me if I find her motherly LOL.

The breakfast was a sandwich with two huge and fat and dry piece of meat with tomatoes and onions (Both of which I totally hate) .
It's considered heavy breakfast man, I only ate the bread with pieces of onions that I didn't pick out. Azhar ate one piece of chicken and I threw the other away.

There were lots of speeches, really boring.
Was dozing off/reading Azhar's 'Superpowers' book. Hahaha :D
Then give out the plaques, cheques, blahbahbaaaaaah.

Went to have lunch. Provided also.
Fish & chips, the fries damn hard one. The plastic fork cannot even penetrate it LOL.
The mashed potato taste like milk but is nice, and the cake is nice :)

Cabbed back with Ms Lim. Azhar, Ian and Kristie took bus cause they want to skip lesson, tsk tsk tsk.

And I went back to class five minutes before the bell was due to ring.
Today shiok lors, :x

-
I'm not trying to be funny or racist or whatever here but I seriously hates their smell. Vietnamese, maybe? I really don't like it lor.

And she's sleeping in my room, wth.

And I'm hungryyyyyyyy! D:
My stomach is giving out funny noises LOL.

NWSP pictures! :)
Some overdue ones too.









Okaaaaaay, toodles! ;D