Friday, May 29, 2009

Those yellowing pages of your favourite book.






-
Ah, I'm totally regretting what I did yesterday night.
And besides that, hiding how I feel.
I shall tell you how I feel now - Horrible.
And I'm really sorry that I said such horrible stuffs, I don't mean it.


-
Today is the last day of school and I don't feel good or happy at all. All the thrill or whatever I've been expecting is gone, not here anymore.


As I've said, class bonding for first 4 periods.
Javan turned up in slippers with his big toe bandaged. Haha.
Played Poisonball/Dodgeball, Double whacko, SBS.
Many funny scenes, you'd know if you were there.

Halfway stomachache, Wan Yi accompanied me to the toilet.
When we went back, all the food gone (Mac.) And we paid for it la, wth. In the end didn't eat anything. Zzz.

Borrowed a book from CheeYuan, and another one from Javan.
Crime/Mystery/Thriller.

Side-track a bit.
Maybe I am being too sadistic nowadays, had a sudden addiction to these kind of books and keep reading.

But cannot blame me la. If want to blame, blame Sally Chua! X:
Because she is the one who lent Panic to me, which caused me to get addicted to these type of books one :P

I've already finished the book which I lent from CheeYuan - Cross Country.
Gonna start on One False Move later.

Anyway, back to topic.
Assembly after 2 periods of the (Extremely boring) Humanities.
Went to Mac after that.

I love Yakult because it helps me to cope with stress and keeps my mind off certain things.

Goodbye.