Thursday, May 28, 2009

It ain't complete until you are here.






-

I'm sick and tired of eating the same dishes for every dinner.
Egg, veggies, fish/sausage. Doesn't she know how to cook anything else?
Now I have no appetite for dinner anymore however hungry I am when I reach home. So either skip, or just snack on some biscuits/drink Yakult.
P/s. NOT referring to my mummy. Nor my cousin's girlfriend.



Thank God for Ms Chen being at the Sports Carnival just now.
I mean like, compare the Sec 1 SC today with the Sec4/5 SC (Teacher i/c: Mr FMT) last time.
That time, went home at 8 plus, even the auntie chasing us out of the school. Today, went home at 7 plus.
I think Ms Chen is much more efficient than FMT alrights. Or maybe its cause the Secondary 1 are more guai than the upper sec.

Tomorrow is the last day of school! Ends at 1230 .
Thus 4 periods of class bonding, only 2 periods of seeing FMT's face(Humanities) , and then assembly.




Totally no mood to post now.
Bye. (And ask no questions)





I feel like sometimes you are not being sensitive enough, but at times you can be rather over-sensitive too.
I really don't know what to expect from you.

I feel really hurt when you talk to me in that manner.
I know you might not mean what you say, but I can't help it you know, it just comes out of nowhere.

You say that I always do something which made you unhappy, but you do that something sometimes too, you know.
You always doubt me and my intentions behind what I do and say, which only makes me even more sad and hurt.