Friday, May 15, 2009

End of exams.

Hey. Exams are finally over *screams like a small kid*
Uhhhh ya, happy ma :D But overall description for all my papers, FAIL. ): Right. This is soooo contradicting.

Yesterday, 14 May.
Last paper! (:

In the afternoon, bused with BF to interchange to meet the rest, then trained to Bugis. We were really crazy on the train! And in the CH4 formation again. Fyi, in case you are really bad in Chemistry, CH4 = Methane (:

Walked to Iluma, the new shopping center to buy tickets. Then back to Bugis Junction for neos and to Iluma again. Made it just in time to catch "The Ramen Girl". Supposed to be a comedy, but its not really funny and all, and the ending sucked. Alfred was falling asleep throughout the movie.

And walked to Bugis Junction again after the movie, accompanied Alfred buy his (expensive) slippers. To Kinokuniya, then went home.

I kept falling down the whole day. On flat ground. In public. Weird.

P/s. I love going out with BF, A, F, and HL (milk) :D

Today, 15 May.
School was boringggg, especially after the exams. Seems like so long since we had a proper lesson. Got back English Functional writing and summary. Still okay I guess, for my standard. Discussed about what we're gonna do during the CIP trip next tuesday.

Ms Chua: Okay, now I need 6 people of different gender-
CheeYuan: *interrupts* HUH?! SIX DIFFERENT GENDERS?!
*Laughhhhhs*

Then Ah Looi (Jonathan) was being very lame. He says that we could sing the EM Spectrum song on the day. Then Andrew said: Yes, then we can ask Ms Chen to dance. (LOL!)

Got back Emath Paper 1. FAILLLL.
HCL later, got back papers, also the F-word (:
My results are like seriously sucky. I needa buckup and pull up my socks, highhhhhhigh.

After school went to JP with BF. Lunched, then met F. Walk around, and went to see the auntie again. Skip skip skip, went home.

Gaaaaah. FSS sucks. There's no marking days or whatever you call those. No holidays/break after exams!

Alright. Bye.

Pp/s. I was so not myself this past two days. Not feeling emo or what, just.. Not myself, y'know? And with all these stuff going on, its not suprising.
Ppp/s. Boy/bestfriend, cheer up okay? Just be fine, okay? Girlfriend (L) you.