Tuesday, May 05, 2009

:}

Lalala. Hi peeps, !
Okay, so school is whatever. Took temperature in the morning, then lessons. Basically watched movies/slept all the way. Then after school went to optics, and back school. Then mac for study etc.

-
Talking to Alfred and my son in MSN now. :)
Just now Alfred keep suan me in MSN! Keep saying I lend him that thumbdrive had my smallness in it, so when transfer, only very small bytes (100kb/s). Then after giving it(My thumbdrive) his largeness, it transferred Adobe at the rate of 1MB/s which was 900+Kb larger than my small speed, and to beat that -,-

AND THEN HE SAID THAT HE WANTED TO LICK BOONPING WHEN THEY WERE PLAYING BASKETBALL!! Cause earlier on BoonPing kena cake all over as it was his birthday, then Alfredo didn't take lunch or any cake due to sore throat. I called him a monster that ate humans and this was what he said: "its called a cannibal you small person with small range of vocab"
Toot la he :S

Click to enlarge :)

Random. Mr Fong don't rocks btw :)


Omg can, look alike!


His terrible handwriting.


Trying to teach me chem?


Random again.

-

Blahblahblahhhhhhhhh.
MY PHONE DIED ON ME TODAY!! D:
So really need new phone alr naaaa.

Then...
Happy birthday to XinMei! :D
Stay prettyyyyy :)

Exams are here, jiayouuuuu!
Must mug hard X.X

Hope tomorrow will ________.
BYE! :D