Sunday, April 05, 2009

dot

Edit.
I woke up super late today and had to rush to JP. Argh. And it was raining! Heavily!

Hello people.
I'm having a terrible headache now. Zzz. And I don't know what homework is to be handed up tomorrow so didn't do any of them.
-

Met JiaXin at JP for lunch. Ate pizza @ bentobox, omg. The pizza is super nice can! Esp the cheese (L)! Next time I am so gonna bring ZiYan there to try out the pizza.
Then walked around. Saw Wuying working at the shoe shop :D

Trained to pioneer, met Jerald on train. Then went to meet Alfred at station. Bused to Arena, pool. me & alfred vs jiaxin & jerald. We won! Yay X; then Alfred & Jerald one on one.
Later on Jeron they all came.
Note: Jeron is vvv disturbing. (Something which JiaXin wanted me to post)
Then pei JiaXin bus back to JP cause she need go for training.

Had a sudden urge to see my primaryschool clique. I called/smsed all of them. Just suddenly miss them like hell. ):
IF YOU GUYS SEE THIS, GIVE ME A CALL/SMS ME AND TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE FREE TO MEET UP PLS ):
And XINHUI! Don't MIA lehhhhhh.

Then went to Rush find Wuying. She had work till 1030pm, so she is planning to watch drama the whole way. I just sat there and watched with her. Then she keep complaining about some of the customers cause they very ma fan. Haha. And the drama very nice can :D And saw PeiYing halfway. Then bused home at 5 plus.

Alright, idk what to say anymore. Bye.