Friday, February 06, 2009

Hihi people!
I want to complain!
My dumb phone faulty. Cannot receive sms most of the time. Only can call.
Where's my new phone?! :/
Still need to wait for till around April leh. D: D: D:
I guess I'll have to use standby phone liao.

Today school damn boring lah.
Physics, then PE.
Me, Emelia & ShuWuen pon :O Went to the 4th floor toilet.
But saw Mr Phor on the way -.- He's our VP in case you don't know.
Damn suay lah! But luckily nothing happen.



Slackkkkkkk till recess.
Then English, somebody bought a cake.
Square cake! I like square cakes more than round cakes lah, seriously :/
Okayyyy. That was random.
Well anyways, today is Joelly's last day in school. Cause she flying to Taiwan and staying there for a year. Ate cake. Then the whole class wrote what we wanted to say to her on Fuhua's PE shirt.

Then Amath.
I seriously dislike indices.

And HCL. Sucks lah :/
Zhang laoshi's voice damn funny!
Then went to water/measure the plant with Azhar & Ms Lim.

Brother went to hospital to take off his cast.
Have scar lah! x.x

Anyway! Here's a few photos taken @ marina barrage.



Tomorrow gonna eat kway chap with Felicia again. Then going to choir.
Alright, byebye!