Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Phewwwww.
Just got away from school.

First period reading. Sun so hot! D:
& Emelia didn't come again.
2nd period Chemistry. Went to the lab & did an experiment.
Then @ 9.10am, went to library for the buddy pairing.
My class people all got boys, cos we went up late, and all that was left are guys. LOL.
So yah, then went to class for English.

Then recess. Supposed to bring my buddy around, but he prefers sticking to his friends, and he don't want to eat, so I left with JiaXin & Felicia.
Then brought him back to th classroom.
Chatted with all the china buddies in my class, then had ME lesson.
Its taught by Mr Fong also, so like duh, its boring~!

Brought our buddies to the library around 11am?
Then we stayed there, and Mr Phor asked us if we need to stay with them.
Truth is, no. But Jonathan told him yes -.-
Ah well, Mr Phor didnt believe us in the end and told us to get back to class.
But we didn't lah, we loitered outside the library at the spiral staircase there.
Slackkkkk. Then someone saw Mr Phor coming out, so all of us siam!
My class girls run the fastest lah, awhile nia, then all reach the other block ler.
The rest also followed them, and I actually wanted to pon ME.
But in the end me & Jonathan went back to class.

Then MT.
Slept in class, so don't knw what that Zhang laoshi talked abt.
Amath. Lucky one period only, or I'll be bored to death.
Failed my test D: D: D:
Oh well. Why am I not suprised?

Physics. Went thru workbook corrections.
Then went to library again at 1.30pm.
Lunch supposed to be provided, but unfortunately we reached there a lil too late, almost all the food are gone. Left with some veggies only ): Although there's a whole lot of rice.
So, didn't eat.
Then slacking time ahs.
Until their performance time.

Btw, ShiNan's buddy is damn cute!
The guy, his cheeks rosy rosy der! Just damn cute lah.
Im so jealous can. X:

Then blahblah, went to front porch take photo.
Then saw them off.

Actually nobody in my class volunteer for the hosting program, being the buddy thing lah.
So Ms Chua, called poeple on the phone and told them to be the buddy.
She called me around 7.30pm ytr, and she told me that she has been calling since 5plus.
I said okay, and she was so glad. Cos Im the first one to say okay -,-
Then Jonathan told me he was the second one to say okay, and Ms Chua called him at 9plus!
Poor Ms Chua :/

Ah, then bused home with Felicia.
Since JiaXin pangseh us and went to find her Louis.
X:X:

Yah okays.
Update tmr ;D