Monday, January 19, 2009

Hihi humans, Im back from mars :D
Well, not really lah. I just came back from school.

Today was one of those okay days agn.
Well, if you read carefully, I think I graded almost everyday as okayish.
Anws, reading first.
Miss Wong said my skirt very short, then want me unroll lah. BLEH.

Humanities, was boring as usual.
Mr Fong says that after he retire, he want to be a :
1. Person who promotes drinks at supermarkets
2. Volunteer(for charity work?)
Laugh-Out-Loud.

PE.
OMGZZZZ. Mr Teo is divine man! :O
Me, ShuWuen & XinMei were planning to just change, then after that go toilet slack der.
Then the Mr Teo call us over, y'knw what he said to us?
Teo: My sense ah, tell me that the three of you won't participate or get involved(what's the difference?-.-) in the games if I let the girls have recreational time(meaning free time). So you tell me, fair or not? (....) If Im wrong then Im sorry lah(voice full of sarcasm), if you not happy then go prove me wrong lor.
I was like thinking, wah. He pro lors. Can he read minds or something? LOL :/

Recess. With JiaXin & Fel as usual.
Then was MT.
Zhang laoshi sarks lah :/
Everytime waste our time with some rubbish stuff.
Sort out who hand in/never hand in work only, waste one period.
Then before teacher come, Nickson took CheeYuan's bag and hide it at the teacher's table there.
Zhang laoshi saw that CheeYuan have no textbook, & plus he is sleeping, so tell him stand up and scold him uh.
Then CheeYuan just said simply, my bag is gone and my textbook was inside the bag.
LOL leh.

English. :D
Ms Chua was funny as usual :]
Read newspaper and stuffs.


Chemistry.
Today one period only, so nothing much happened yah.
Went thru our chem test only.

Amath. Mdm Yee didn't come, wahahahs.
Still needed to do some work though.

Then ate lunch at canteen, went up to music room.
And realised that Mrs Low was um, acting up again. If you get what I mean.
She was super angry at that time, and she locked the door with a class inside so that the CO people can't go in and take their instruments.
Waited and waited. And guess what? She called up Mr Gorvin & Mr Teo -.-
Because a CO student duplicated the key for the music room.
Then she say what, her laptop everything inside, if gone missing how, whose responsibility, blahblah. And she don't like the CO people going in and out of th music room all the time.
Then before that, she threw a piano key at Ms Tai, and scolded her(According to the rumors.)
When we heard, we were like.
:O Whathf?

Ah yahs, so anw.
ShiTing very scared of Mrs Low. Cause from that incident last year.
Then choir. We did quite well, i think :D
Were released early.
Walked to bustop with Angie & Fel, gossiping .
Then bused home with Felicia.

And ohmyg,


Yeah. Gotta go hop blogs now. Ciao ;D