Saturday, January 24, 2009

Lalala~ :D
Just came back from jp with JiaXin & ZiYan.
This is just a short update on today lah.
Went to jp gai gai, but also never buy anything :/

Ohya. Stupid shoes :/
Make my heel there pain like what siahs!
Then changed shoes with JiaXin.
Thanks alot lah babe, if you didn't do that I think by now my heel should be bleeding liao lors.

Went to bentobox for lunch :D


My pasta, JiaXin's chicken teri, ZiYan's salmon.


First, I drew Louis on the tissue paper.
Second, I asked JiaXin to kiss it. xD
Lastly, I drew another one for JiaXin.
But Louis wasn't there to kiss her D: D: D:


My hand, JiaXin eating, JiaXin.


Me & Jiaxin, Me & Jiaxin, Me & Ziyan.

So, walkwalk already, then went to library.
Had to look for table. Then found table already, did our homework ahs.
After that went to the library cafe eat roti prata.
Not bad ah :]

Camwhore in the toilet, Jiaxin & Ziyan @ the library cafe.

Then went back to jp.
JiaXin bought her belt, then we went home.
I mean, JiaXin came to my house & ZiYan went back to hers.
We're going to ZiYan's house later on :D:D
Play mahjong. X;

Yah, so that is all lah.
Byebye! ;D