Thursday, October 30, 2008

More books!

370th post .

went to jp tday.
went popular buy books, then sit @ mac waiting for nadin & diyanah .
then jiaxin was behind them -.-
with jiajia & a certain *ahem* , i shall not say ;x

so, my bro tagged along -.-!
he ate lunch @ mac.
th 3 of us watch him eat luhs, x.x
then went t buy tickets.
& walked arnd.

met jiaxin, jiajia, & *ahem* agn @ 3rd floor(?)
then we were talking, & guess who we saw .
ms tai ! lols .
she asked us what we were doing there, then blahblahblah.
then we asked her what she was doing in jp.
ms tai : Orh, I wanted to go gym, but I realised that I forgot to bring socks, so Im gng over there *points in a certain direction* to buy some socks.
Us: *rofl , laughs our arse off*

then dawdled arnd agn .
go up & dwn .
then in th end went arcade .
nadin & my bro played some racing game .
& my bro lost to nadin .
she was so happy over this lorh , hahha.

okie. went t watch hsm3 .
it was ohk i guess.
but i still prefer hsm & hsm2 , think its nicer .
then during th start of th movie was zac efron right, we were like .
ohmigod, zac efron, so hot! ._.
hahahs . xD

then went home.
nisa kept calling me aso.
in th end its bcos i sms her wrong date .
she tot it was tday instead of tmr t meet @ mac.
I always sms wrong time/date/place der :[
sadded siol :/
so rushed off to mac t find nisa.
after tht walked arnd looking for th stuffs .
went home @ 5plus .

Ahhhhh .
I've alrd finished reading one of th two books which i bought tday -.-
wtfishhhh. I need more books! & more . & more .
guess i'll have to buy more new books to kill time when in malaysia .
moneymoney :[
okie, ciao!