Wednesday, August 13, 2008

whee :D
my cousins are here!
I mean, they're gonna stay till monday. :D
even though its th exam period for all of us :/

Okaye, I know this is random, but.
I suddenly realise tht I miss my baobei(s) truck loads k.
Lol :/ Few hundred yrs nv see them alrd. ROAR.

Alrights.
Michael Phelps is 23 years old & he got 11 gold medals(?!)
Pardon me, just being random.

Just finished dinner.
I see chicken rice no appetite alrd.
Cos I lunch also had chickenrice.

Today.
Had Science CT.
quite easy lahhh . MrChan set th paper mah :X
then, mt.
MsTai scold finish lerh, left 10 mins nia.
Then History.
blahblahblah.

&. recess, then Science.
went t lab. did th boring (electric) experiments agn.
yadaaaaa. then English.
Thought MrsTay gng take over, then in th end she taking ME -.-
So, had twoo free periods, since MrYeo went for reservice.
then ME, had Math mock test.
Im gonna flunk it agn, I just know.
It'll be a miracle if I pass this one.

See? Its B-O-R-I-N-G.
Everyday also like tht D:
Im gonna watch journey to th center of the earth this coming weekend :D:D
So finally I have smth t do.
Ciao! (I go revise for tmr's History!)