Thursday, August 21, 2008

I guess its time for an update(?).
Right. Where to start.
Firstly, we changed classroom with 1r5.
Cos' poor Nasuha broke her leg when she fell down th spiral staircase, thus, thereafter, in the end, we had t change classrooms.
Well, there are pros & cons of being at th first floor.
th sec ones veryvery noisy, other pple having pe also very noisy, we canot concentrate.
On th bright side, we won't be late for morning assembly, we dun ned t walk so far.

Then.
Today.
art, did th chinese painting thing agn.
th tan damn what lah!
Kristie nv talk then he go say she talk -.-
Cheowyi say smth at him then he call her stand up.
like wth lorhh -.-

then had mt in mother tongue room.
(because Nasuha cant walk up th stairs!)
Then Jiaxin, me, Ian, Alfred, WeiHao, HuiLun, Dennis & Cheeyuan thought its th mt room on th first floor.
In th end its th classrooms where we learn malay conversational from last time -.-
And its like alot of time pass alrd?
Lucky nv tio scoldd.

then ME. talked bout computer safety or smth.
recess, then science.
boring :/
then english, mr yeo dint come.
then math.
blahblahblahhh .

Tmr gort home econs practical test!
Ms Tan toot lehhh . Monday then tell us.
then tday Nadin had t pon tutoring t practice -.-
Anyways. went t her hse, slacked for a bit.
then went Giant buy th ingredients for th whole grp.
Since Sarah, Haziq & Hazairi all canot come.
then walked arnd for almost 3 hours?!
then went and paid, $36 smth.
went bacq t her hse, slacked for awhile, then bus-ed home.
Im super scared of Nadin's cats can! -.-
they're very scary lorhhh .

then reached home, arnd six.
My mum over there, moodswing?
its like, I changed at Nadin's hse.
then when she see me, she ask me where i go.
I say Nadin's hse(I called t tell her im gng t her hse right aft sch), then she say what you buy.
I say home econs stuff, then she start saying I went out with my frens, then blahblahblahhh .
wth lorhhhh !
Cannot even trust her own daughter.
haishzxzx, forget it larhhhh .
she always like tht one.

& there is like math hmwk.
And I hvnt completed my zuowen.
No! I mean i hvnt even started on it. LOL.
I wanted t do but i always get tempted by manga/anime ==

Ahright, ciao. Gng t chiong my hmwk.