Monday, June 09, 2008

kay, guess its time t update.
cos tday is ..
(super chio) ZUOEN baobei(!) derh bday! :D
Happy 14teen birthday! ♥

& then.
tmr somebody's bday horh. :D
hahah.
kay lah, 7 more hours t ELEANOR's 14teen birthday :D

♥loves k. :D

*ahem,
& ytr was Joe's birthday.
Happy Belated Birthday t Joe, then.
But I doubt he will see dis. LOL.

&&, on 7th was my birthday. LOL~
thanks t all th pple who wish me (happy birthday).

then on 6th, went t movie. [:
Narnia- Prince Caspian. its nice lorh. :D
I shall pass on th details.
then uhms, 5th. I updated right? :D


okie. now uh, let me reply t th smses & tags.
p/s. Sorry for all th late replies!

ZuoEn baobei!
thanks :D & you are on time. loves & misses!♥
CheowYi
yes, it is(: thanks.
Joei(!)
thankq! takecare too.
Alicia baobei!
ahah, I also! Loves, :D
TzeHwee(!)
thankq!:D takecares, and imy guys luh.
Aaron(:
Woah, I thought you forgot about me alrd! Lol, thanks anw :D
MeiHui(!)
you're not, so thanks! :D
Cherlyn(!)
hahah!:D thanks, [:
ZiYan!(:
thanks. though you sleepover at my hse.. lol~:D
WenJun!(:
thanks, though you also sleepover at my hse :D k. its like so lame.
Brother.
LOL~ dis even lamer(!). k, thanks anw. LOL.
Nadin(!) :D
hahahah(: thanks mate! :D

p/s. all th above are sms.

now for tags.
Caryn Jie :D
hoho, thanks :D
Zuoen baobei!
repliedd :D
Aileen(:
k, thanks! {:
Diyanah(!) :D
LOL, yah. THANKS BABE :D
TzeHwee(!)
thankssssssss. :D
Jeron(!) :D
lol siah. :D thanks.
Aishah(!)
thanks! :D
Cherlyn(!) :D
Lol! Evil siah! I dun wan do math ): LOL~ thanks :D


Eleanor is asking me for some chimology stuffs.
darn chim, th words tht she use.
Sorry I cant be of much help. lol~ :D

i feel sleepy,
this few days ziyan & wenjun come sleepover horh,
sleep very late, wake up late also. :D
k, toodle!~