Wednesday, June 04, 2008

hullo pple.
i dint post for another 4 days or so.
sorry for tht.

this few days keep gng out.
thanks t my cousin & aunt. xD

went t Suntec City ytr..
or th day before.
was quite boring X:
I only rmb th icecream. :D

then just now went t my mum's fren's hse.
watched tv there, lol.
then took taxi t Causeway point :D
Causeway is so bigggg.
xD

ate at Delifrance.
very full luh.
I seriously love cheese. :D
Anything tht has t do with cheese, i like.
lmao.

then walked arnd.
and went t get my piercing. :D
next time gng get th third one :D

anyways.
after dis we took mrt t JP there.

then i saw Shawn smoking there -.-
& a moment ltr JiaHao joined him.
LOL.

then walked arnd JP agn.
bought some clothes & stuff.
then took taxi home.

tmr is gng out agn :D
I get treated t pizzahut [:

okieeee.
pictures. :D

cute right? {:
my cousin :D
Causeway!
dis is nice okaye! :D
p/s.th garlic bread is gone cause i ate it :D (LOL)
dis is nice tuh.
for chocolate luvers.
dis is ♥-ed :D
oooooh, CHEESE :D