Saturday, May 24, 2008

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!
gosh, im having a fever now.

tht is a really sensitive matter.
So I'd prefer if none of you go and spread to every single person in our class,
which they did.
what th hell!
i trust you all, and dis is what i get.
what th fuck lah.
go get a life man.

whoever did tht, you'd better watch your back.
somebody tht you really trust might backstab you anytime, when you are least expecting it.

I'd only told some of you because,
number one, YOU WANTED A REASON.
number two, I TRUSTED YOU.

&, this is what i get, haha.
this is great, man.
fuck lah!

I can scold fuck a million times alrd.
FUCK!

p/s. sry tuh those who are reading my post & am not part of it.
pp/s. sry for th fuck(s).
ppp/s. I'll post about th day when i feel better.
pppp/s. Jiayi, get well soon, & be strong.