Wednesday, April 02, 2008

im nt even talking about you, plse.
get things clear, thankq.
& i dint say you pangseh th clique or what lah.
i dint mention anything about th at all.

what did you do?
throw a whole load of vulgar at somebody when you dint make things clear.
what is dis, huh?

since you dun wan me to do dis,
you stop doing it too, plse.
im not like rebutting or what.
i just followed you.

you tell me all this.
yet you're doing it yourself.
spreading all dis stuff?

you put there,
meaning anybody can take it.
it's not my fault okaye.

you also lyk a bit siao one lah.
anyhow say me.
tmr im gonna get scoldings for sure.
see how your gonna explain.

keep attitude me.
then apologise -.-
what you want me to do ?


&, there is nothing wrong with her.
Only smtimes got AP. xD

great,
i lost my tie.
i lost my ezlink card.
wtf?

im getting tired of all th attitude problems.
you say i have AP,
but look at yourself first.
your AP is bigger than mine okaye.
seriously.
im not saying tht i dun have AP.
But then. Look at yourself first.

These few days huh.
Falling out with everyone.
All th time.
Like what, its nt like i care.

* just in case you misunderstand agn, im refering t different pple.


SORRY,
i spent th whole time scolding pple.
Lol.