Friday, February 15, 2008

yesyesyes,
tcher chnged my seat with Eleazar's !
So now im sitting with Kristie, xD

went 3s6 after school.
then slacked ther &went to eat lunch at th coffeeshop.
shengrong, leon, edmund, ian, hanbin, ziqi, kristie, me.
HAHAHA, leon have to eat xtra spicy chilli noodles.
Ziqi also.

Leon's one is 4 spoonfuls of chilli plus xtra chilli.
ZiQi's one is 3 spoonfuls of chilli.
dam hot ! :D

then ShengRong tried ONE mouth of leon's noodles only,
he almost cried.
xD

was late for CE,
th tcher nvr scold us. xD
we keep laughing like crazee lah !

dhen after CE went library to find Ian & HanBin.
saw GohJing, Bryan & kok yong there.
dhen Bryan gave us $10 to buy sunflowerrs {:
& Ian now my khorkor also ! lol.
we bought one each, dhen went down to basketball court to find leon and edmund.

watched them play basketball,
then when they resting we played with th sunflowerrs and soft toys.
a lot of obscene scenes ! okaye, i duno how to spell.

then they tore the sunflowerrs :X
and HanBin &Kristie twisted the stem so all the sunflower juice come out !
the flower 'head' ther all put at the situps there. xD

took a lot of photos with wierd expressions :D
they all cute lahs :D

then went bubbletea shopp.
Ian treat us to bubbletea! [:

&I walked home alone.
Now ShengRong, WeiSing, ChenHui and me talking on MSN.
they all are 伤心人. xD
besides me, lol.

dhey say going out on Sunday !
I WANT GO !
but i ask my mum le, she never say anything yet.
hais, most probably i cann0t go.

sians luh.
i want to go shopping ! :D
&i havent collect my tees.
BOOO (:

at least they have the memories,