Sunday, February 24, 2008

blahs.
am here cos benjamin keep telling me to update.
he so naggy -.-

went to JP there this afternoon.
me and kristie went to gai gai first.
shop for Leon's bday present and so on.
had a hard time finding smth for him lah !
st'oopid charmeLeon. xD
then bought two icecreams.
treat Kristie, lol.
Kristie, you'd better rmb how much it had cost me !
xDD

then she bought milk bottles for Leon.
I bought a card.

then went to JP there de library.
only Ian C and Leon was there.
ZiQi dint go, and Edmund went home alredy.

anyway, more like playing then studying. xD
Cos me &leon keep throwing papers at each other.
and Ian & Kristie keep suan me -.-
we at th childrens' section, so Ian keep saying its very suitable for me.

left soon after,
Leon had to find Edmund & Benjo for bball.
we followed him, then me, kristie & Ian slacked there.

the basketball keep almost-goingto-hit us like tht.
then said what Edmund's bball had a feud with us or smth.
ahhas.

and we kept laughing at everything.
at Uncles who did actions which we found funny while exercising,
at dogs who poop-ed in front of us,
at aunties who spoke to no one in particular.

wahahahs.
then suddenly my bro called and i had t go home -.-
went to lib there wait for Father come pick me up.
stayed there for 40mins(?) and he still havent come.

then my ph no batt, so cannot call.
so decided to walk bacq jp take bus.
halfway then saw th car.
lols,

th moment i got onto th car,
i kanna scolded by father.
is he himself nv listen properly i go which lib, then come blame me.

tmr geog le !
ahhs.i nv study properly just nw :x

ohmyg,
i want th seven dwarfs for my bday present !
HClubers' buy them for me ! xD
who told Kristie to find them. :D

Kristie, im going to put them on my wishlist !
idc,ahhas :D

&,i wan go watch L.
or just go movie can le,if not just go shop! (: