Saturday, February 09, 2008

blahs,
tday gt ppl come bai nian agn,
in fact. is everyday also have ppl come. lols.
dhen nadin cannt come tday.cause she going out or smth,i think.

played comp games,till evening.
then went inside th room to "meditate".
till ppl come.
wa lao, some of them gt attitude prob de lorh.
ask them questions nvr reply.

&i still havent touched my hw.
Chinese compo, pictures, Science mind-map.
i can0t find th 20 pics of lamps luh,my hse also very little magazines one.
somemore i havent buy sketch book .

tmr going out(:
i haven't been out for like, how many weeks?
sianss.i going crazy at home luh.

okie,enough of my complaining, {:
bbyeeee` [:


Has my real TANGMINGWANG gone MIA like Kristie's LuBu?
ohwell, at th very least i'll have my frens for valentines, i guess.

&rmb, i want my sunflowers okayee, :D