Sunday, September 13, 2009

Make me breathe

Oh hello.

I thought I saved what I wrote yesterday as a draft, but when I checked just now, it wasn't there!! Tsk, whole post gone. I spent hours writing that one. Oh well, nevermind. I shan't post it then.

Actually, nothing much to post (other than that). Nothing interesting or whatsoever.

Basically, just went out with ZiYan on the ninth, went to Tampines to find my mum on the tenth, and have just been staying at home for these two days. How boring.

Oh, by the way, I changed my screen! I mean monitor. Um yeah. Switched it with the other one. My brother finally relented and allowed me to switch monitors because the old one was really irritating. So yay :)

And my brother started playing Trickster again! -.- He's always like this. Never quits a game for too long, no?

Finished The Time Traveler's Wife yesterday. No book to read again, gah. It's really boring staying at home!

Then mummy came to Jurong today, ate at mac, then went for haircut and whatnot ~ And my fringe looks really weird now -.-

Okay, whatevaaaaaaaa.

Bye!